See What We're Learning!
Check back to see some answers posted from this month's survey question!
Looking for ways to support our class??
Here are some ideas...
- Adopt our classroom by giving generously through the "Adopt-A-Classroom" link below.
- Donate to our latest DonorsChoose.org project.
- Donate items from our class wish list like Dixie cups, Mr. Sketch scented markers, Glade Sense and Spray in Clean Linen (refills), Febreeze Air Freshener in Linen and Sky, and Barnes & Noble gift cards for eBooks. Click here for more ideas!
- Volunteer to be a guest reader or help individual students with math or reading.
- Volunteer to be a guest speaker about your career. We are looking for weekly speakers to motivate our students to set goals for the future that they can start working towards now!
- Write letters to our class. Everyone loves to get mail, and we would enjoy hearing from you! Plus, you might get some awesome letters from us in return!
- Skype with our class! Please email me to set up a time and topic of conversation.